[c30] Shadows [c30] Shadows

Ah, I remember when I first heard this song; it made me appreciate the NG-audio section
Big ups, glad I found it again!
I love the feel of this song

The Heart's True Darkness The Heart's True Darkness

Hey, I really like the song, and the atmosphere it has to it.
I like the way you utilized these voices and then the piano; it gives it a bizarre dark theme to it.
The only reason you didn't get 5 stars, is because I think you should really make the drums heavier; especially the snare. I think that would've added more life to the song.
But it's a great work overall, and if it's made for the animation I guess you did a perfect job.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks for the review! Much appreciated. :)

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

Now, this IS perfect.

The 2nd review by me. Everything is good, the speed, the background, everything. You should realese an Album of songs sometime. I enjoy all of your stuff so far. Sorry for mz poor english by the way.

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the kind review :). I don't know about releasing an album, but hey, I'm pretty sure I'll submit more songs in the future ;D

Cheers,

~TiGeR

TiGeR - Failed Dreams TiGeR - Failed Dreams

Near by Perfect.

I hope you accept the petty critism of those who aint accomplished, since I only helped making a song once. I think everything is perfect, but after 1.47 I think a different beat should be placed. Please continue making songs, they are a pleasure to listen to. It shouldn't be a second longer, because that could ruin it's feel. Much rather good songs then long ones. I hope to see some new songs of you soon.

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the great review!

Well, I know several people that believe the song is a little too short, that's why I made the second song I submitted over 4 minutes long :P. But yeah, quality before quantity I guess :).

Once again, thanks for the review :D!

~TiGeR

Electrodispenser (TF2) Electrodispenser (TF2)

Wow....

One of the best songs i ever heard O-O...

Dance in the Air With Sna Dance in the Air With Sna

It's pretty good.

I would make it a littlebit more intense...Oh and Arseniy, hwy did you grt so angerd 'bout his comment? When he has no clue what he is writing, you don't have to get angry

GameBalance responds:

yeah.. I hate when people tell me I rip off games and this also unpleasant. You right howeve I should not react on this.
Thanks. Well the remix could be more intense but I have no source files left fro my older songs like this one.

DJ_Seri-Ewiges Glück DJ_Seri-Ewiges Glück

Craze song :D

It's really really good, i think nothing to improve, BTW. Sprichst du Deutsch?

Madness: Take No Prisoners Madness: Take No Prisoners

Its actually pretty good!

but i think the voice should sound bad-ass..er?

calliope high pitched calliope high pitched

4 stars

for the little changes, -1 stars for not even saying from who you got the original

SB Freak out SB Freak out

:o...

Im absolutly no good review-writer and i suck at english, but who cares? This song is just awesome.. or epic......or both :D

Skullbeatz responds:

my english sucks as well :D thanks a lot man!